If you are unfamiliar with the new upgrade to our online scheduler, follow these directions to make an appointment online:
- Click on the TutorTrac symbol from any page on our website: http://uwc.cah.ucf.edu
- Follow the on-screen directions. (Remember that your password begins with a capital P and is followed by your birthdate: for example PYYMMDD).
- Once you are logged-in, click on the "Search Availability" button under this symbol:
- When you choose to look for an available appointment, choose the Center you'll be visiting:
- Cocoa and Daytona are separate campuses, so unless you want to drive to the Cocoa campus library or Daytona State College, keep reading.
- KnightOWL (either graduate or undergraduate, depending on your status) is for online sessions only. In the Fall, we'll have more options for online consultations than this summer.
- Orlando_Undergrad or Orlando_Graduate (both located on the main camupus in a portable near the Communications Building MOD 8-608 (where most of our appointments are)
- Orlando_Library (located on the main campus, Rm 359--or ask at the Circulation Desk).
- Rosen (located on a separate campus, in the library at the Rosen School of Hospitality Management).
Note our new appointment policies:
- The new system does not allow making last-minute appointments within 4 hours of the same day.
- After 5 missed appointments, you will need to come as a "walk-in" only and are limited to 1/2 hour sessions and will need to wait for an available consultant.